JDL Deliveries: What kinds of packages can we deliver?
Posted on 14th December 2020
From one book to a whole library, there’s nothing too small or large for JDL Deliveries. Whether you need to send a small gift or move your business across the country, we’ve got plenty of options to suit your specific needs.
Covering the whole of the UK and with many worldwide options, here are some examples of the kinds of packages we can deliver for you:
• Time-critical products with our Same-Day courier service. Need something sent urgently but don’t want to break the bank? Our cost-effective same-day service includes documents, parcels, pallets, multi-pallets, urgent, high value, fragile items and any unusual loads, including ambient.
• Next-day delivery. We can deliver items that range in size and weight, from a small envelope to an item weighing up to 30 kilos or up to 2.05 metres long.
• Tender documents for witness signature. With instant email PODs available.
• High value, fragile and confidential items. With a fully insured service up to £50,000.
• Heavy loads such as furniture. Can be delivered with our two-man delivery service.
• Pallet Delivery. JDL offer a Nationwide and European Next Day and economy delivery service for pallets. We provide various services for different sized pallets including, quarter, half, full and double pallets. Whatever your pallet requirements, contact us and we will have the right service for you.
• Non-standard and awkward consignments including extra-long items, large stillages or even large window frames with flatbed delivery. Flatbed trucks can transport loads of up to 6 metres in length. Flatbeds make deliveries of awkward loads easy, by loading and unloading into the open back from all sides.
• Oversized and heavy deliveries with HIAB Services, including construction materials and heavy machinery. A HIAB uses its own crane to load and unload heavy and oversized goods. We have fully insured and trained drivers and no matter where you are, we can get one of our versatile HIAB vehicles to you.
• Food and drink items, pharmaceuticals or other with temperature-controlled logistics (https://www.jdldeliveries.com/blog/temperature-controlled-deliveries/).
• Birthday, wedding or other gifts, with pre-planned service. By using this service, you can specify a timed delivery service, including delivery on a Saturday if required.
• International parcels. We despatch by air, road or sea depending on the size and urgency.
• Freight Collection and Delivery Service throughout Europe.
• Exhibition Collection and Delivery Service. If your business holds events and exhibitions in the UK or Europe, JDL can handle all your logistical requirements, transporting your brochures, marketing material, stands and equipment to and from the event.
There are not many items that JDL cannot deliver. Our drivers are HACCP trained, friendly, helpful, professional and our satellite-tracked fleet includes Motorcycles, Cars Vans, Luton’s, Curtain Siders, Tail Lifts, HGVs, Flatbeds and Temperature Controlled vehicles. We provide accurate ETAs and updates for all deliveries, and competitively priced UK-wide collections and deliveries. Plus, we’re dedicated to keeping you and your parcels safe, which is why we’re fully COVID compliant and have full PPE and safety equipment to use as required.
Take advantage of JDL’s many flexible booking and payment options and contact us by phone, email or online to see how we can help.
Share this post: