Temperature Controlled Deliveries Post
Posted on 7th December 2020
This content will be shown in the summary on the main blog page. Click on this text to edit it.
Need to send something at a certain temperature? Then JDL Deliveries has got the delivery solution for you. With a wide range of temperature-controlled delivery services, we can ensure that your packages and products arrive in the same condition that you sent them out in.
This content will only be shown when viewing the full post. Click on this text to edit it.
What is temperature-controlled delivery?
Temperature-controlled delivery service offers the transportation and preservation of cargo that needs to be kept at a certain temperature, due to its atmospheric sensitivity. This is especially vital for many pharmaceutical and food-based companies, as spoilt goods or produce can have serious health consequences for your customer. For many pharmaceutical businesses, regulations require the proper storage of drugs and other temperature-sensitive products – with many needing to prove they are being transported via such logistics. Changing and variation of temperatures can also affect the chemical and physical properties of both medicine and food, and you don’t want to be giving your consumers food poisoning or affecting their health!
Who can it benefit?
Our expertise is proven in our extensive client list, including the likes of Downing Street and Buckingham Palace. Temperature-controlled delivery is perfect for:
• Food-based businesses: such as catering companies, independent food retailers, and international manufacturers.
• Pharmaceutical companies: from medicinal products and essential drugs to home-made cosmetics.
• Event catering: whether it’s a corporate event, exposition, wedding or social gathering, we can cater to your temperature-controlled needs.
• Personal gifts: Want to send a delicious cake or hamper to someone special? We’ve got you covered.
All of our vehicles are fitted with real-time tracking using the latest technology, so you always know where your products are, and immediate online PODs are available on all deliveries. You choose the temperature, and we’ll do the rest.
What kinds of temperature-controlled delivery does JDL offer?
At JDL we are committed to making sure your product gets from A to B as quickly and safely as possible, which is why we offer an extensive range of options for temperate logistics. Services include:
• Chilled Delivery: for consignments that need to keep cool in controlled refrigerated storage
• Frozen: For consignments that need to be kept frozen, we can distribute items down to -25.
• Ambient: especially important for many items including some pharmaceutical products. We are experienced in transporting medical items and can ensure your quality control regulations are met. The products will remain at the same ambient temperature regardless of the traffic conditions, the length of the journey and the weather!
• Food samples: When you need your product to get to the buyer in perfect condition!
• Pharmaceutical. We can offer specific temperatures for what the items need.
• 24/7 service nationwide and worldwide: We can offer collection and delivery throughout the UK and usually within one hour!
• Same-day, single and multi-drop delivery: Whatever your requirements, we can help!
We pride ourselves on our ability to provide exact temperature control. Along with the vigorous sanitation of our vehicles to prevent any risk of cross-contamination, a team of fully trained staff will guarantee the safe and successful arrival of your cargo.
To book your temperature-controlled delivery or for a quote or further information, contact us today. At JDL Deliveries we are “big enough to cope, small enough to care”.
Share this post: